In this webinar Staffordshire University and the University of Bolton provide an overview of how they’ve applied Enterprise Architecture (EA) techniques within their organisations.
Ray Reid (Senior Learning Development Specialist, staffordshire University) focuses on using EA to transform the management of external examiners, whilst Stephen Powell (Reader in Inquiry-based Learning, University of Bolton) talks through a mixed methods approach used to improve faculty business processes.
The webinar was delivered and recorded on 16th January 2013.
Staffordshire University are providing training on the use of ArchiMate® as a part of a Jisc funded project. Register on one of two upcoming workshops using the links below.
- Enterprise Architecture: An introduction to ArchiMate® – Wolverhampton, Thursday 28th February 2013 (10:00-13:00)
- Enterprise Architecture: An introduction to ArchiMate® – Newcastle, Tuesday 16th April 2013 (10:00-13:00)
The following is a list of resources shared by the webinar’s participants.
- Enterprise Architecture infoKit
- Archi, an ArchiMate® modelling tool
- Nikki Rogers’ blog (Enterprise Architect)
- Nick Malik’s blog (Enterprise Architect)
- An article highlighting Staffordshire University’s experience of using EA
- Enterprise Architecture and the External Examiner approach
- ITANA (Community of Practice)